Huttons Hair and Beauty is delighted to offer Hair Loss solutions in salon, with our specially trained owner, Laura.
Since taking over the business in February 2019, Laura has focussed on maintaining and improving our hair and beauty offerings.
She has also taken ownership of our in-house wig and hairpiece centre, to offer hair loss solutions to those suffering with Alopecia, going through Chemotherapy, or other life changing illnesses.
We are thrilled to be able to work with some amazing brands to offer the best in wig care. With years of hairdressing experience behind her, Laura can also tailor your hairpieces to your needs and provides a full consultation before making any decisions to ensure you are as comfortable as possible whilst you take this step.
Below you will find information on synthetic wigs vs real hair, aftercare sheets and an FAQ section. We want to provide you with as much information as we can so you can make the most out of your consultation time with Laura.
Synthetic fibre has some advantages over real hair wigs, depending on your needs. Synthetic is already styled, and comes in a larger range of colours. It is ideal for those unable to style a real hair wig every morning. However, fibre wigs cannot be heat styled. If you need to make any changes to the style, you will need to consult your wig specialist.
We have a private room to conduct all consultations in, so you do not need to feel concerned about coming to visit us in salon.
Call us on 01202 876870 or send an email using the form below to book a consultation.
Human hair can be heat styled to suit your preference, by blowdrying, straightening or curling. Real hair wigs act as human hair, therefore, they do often require extra attention. They can be prone to colour fade, but human hair can be tinted.
Purchasing a wig/hairpiece:
- Call us or contact us via the form below requesting a consultation.
- Once booked in - provide us with your email so that we can send you your pre-consultation form. Please ensure to fill this in with as much detail as possible and return it via email prior to your appointment so that Laura can gather as much relevant information as possible.
- Attend your consultation appointment in our private rooms. Laura will provide catalogues from all our available stock, and advise you in your choice.
- Laura will place the order for any selection of wigs and advise you when the deliveries are likely to arrive.
- We will call you when your wigs are delivered to the salon! We can then organise a good time for you to come in and try them on, and do any styling/cutting that is required - again in our private consultation rooms!
- Finally, the wig is all yours to take home! Aftercare will be sent out to your email address, specific to your purchase. However, if you don't find a wig you like from the initial consultation, we can return them and select some others to try!